The following video should come with a warning: If you’re a pessimist, cynic, grumpy old fool, you better stay miles away from this video.
Seriously, this video seems to have been blessed by the spirit of the late Saint John Lennon. At one point it is absolutely normal for viewers to either feel nauseous of so much sugary peace talk, or expect me to start throwing flowers and papier-mâché butterflies in the air.
However, given the current state of the world –filled with so much trauma, tragedy and horror!- I think my hippy attitude is justified. In fact, if everyone would just start focusing on spreading love instead of hatred, the world may not be doomed after all.
Let’s create some peace, y’all! And what better way to start doing that than by making this White Russian Tiramisu, right?
- 250gr mascarpone
- 200ml double cream
- 70gr caster sugar
- 140ml Vodka
- Pack of ladyfingers
- Large cup of coffee
- Stir the mascarpone, sugar and 70ml of vodka together until you get a smooth consistency. Set aside
- Whip up the double cream until you get stiff peaks. Gently fold the cream into the mascarpone mixture.
- Mix the coffee together with another 70ml of Vodka. Dunk the ladyfingers in the boozy coffee and layer the bottom of a tin with the fingers. Spread a layer of mascarpone on top.
- Add another layer of coffee-soaked ladyfingers. Now top with the remaining mascarpone mix.
- Put in the fridge for 4 hours (or overnight). Grate some dark chocolate on top for decoration.