A couple of nights ago, my best friend and I were re-watching the Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Why? Because it’s a great movie. Because Jennifer Lawrence is our personal role model. Because Liam Hemsworth is in it.
While we were watching that brutal scene in which Liam gets whipped by this evil dude from the Capitol, I asked my friend: Who do you actually prefer, Liam or his brother Chris?
What started as a random question swiftly turned into a fiery discussion. One that would eventually stretch over two whole days, in which not only me and my best friend enthusiastically ranted about both Hemsworth brothers, but other female friends were pulled into the heated debate as well.
Some preferred Chris.
Others preferred Liam.
The really selfish (or should I say, smart?) preferred both of them.
To give you a good sense of what the discussion was all about, here is a list of our pros and cons for each of the boys:
- Subjectively the handsomest of the two. Friend A: “His face is like… carved by an angel using a golden chisel!”
- His abs in Thor. Friend B: “Habba Habba!”
- Older and hence, more mature.
- His long hair. Me: “Jikes!”
- More masculine and robust facial structure. Friend C: “Makes him look like a real dude!”
- Younger and hence, more likely to do silly stuff, like…say… go out with a Belgian girl.
- He plays Gayle in the Hunger Games. Friend D: “Seriously, why would you ever decide to run off with a shorty like Peeta Melark, if you have a tall and handsome fella like Gale waiting for you at home?”
- Miley Cyrus’ ex. Friend E: “If you can date a nutball like Miley, there is clearly something mentally wrong with you.”
- Friend F: “Gayle is just a nagging whiner.”
As you can see, the cons list is not really that long, which makes making a decision even harder! Since I want to put to bed this pressing and highly important discussion once and for all, I need your help, dear readers! This is probably going to be the most important and most difficult question you have ever been asked: Who is the hottest, Chris or Liam?
Even more importantly, who would you like to date?
In order to guide this very tough decision, here are a couple of pics for you to gaze at.
You’re welcome, by the way.
Now go on and fill in this poll: