2012 is almost over and what would a year’s end be without the many lists of all the best things 2012 had to offer? It is time to look back and thank the universe for giving us:
• great films (Anna Karenina! Skyfall!)
• great music (Ed Sheeran! Emeli Sandé!)
• great fashion trends (leather skirts! Baroque embroidery!)
and last but definitely not least
• great men (tons and tons of them!)
The following list is very subjective and those who pay a regular visit to my blog will immediately notice that I already dedicated multiple blog posts to most of them. But hey, these guys are just immensely sexy and talented, it would be a crime not to write about them!
1) Bruno Mars: His new album is the perfect combination of energetic songs and profound lyrics and his voice is so unique it gives you goose bumps every single time. And did I mention he is ridiculously good looking too?
2) Channing Tatum: recently named People’s Sexiest Man of 2012. Who am I to argue with that, right? After seeing Magic Mike, I have no doubt whatsoever that we will be seeing A LOT MORE from him in 2013!
3) Darren Criss: Glee was hot in 2012 and let’s hope it will still be hot in 2013, because Darren Criss was born to be famous. I know that I keep going on and on about how fantastic he is (Seriously, the guy should get his own statue!), but sometimes the truth just needs to be told. And that truth is: He’s hot, he’s funny and he can sing. What more could you ask for? A great sense of style, maybe? Well, consider it done! 😉
4) Matt Bomer: A gentleman in dapper suits in White Collar (soooo sexy) and a perfectly toned stripper body in Magic Mike (even more sexy). He may be gay in real life, but he sure has a lot of female fans as well! Did you know that he is also the clear front-runner to play Christian Grey in “ Fifty Shades of Grey”? Well, I sincerely hope he gets the part!
5) Ian Somerhalder: I HATE the Twilight Saga (Why do Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart only have ONE facial expression??) but I absolutely LOVE The Vampire Diaries! And that has everything to do with Ian Somerhalder’s character Damon. He is sexy and has the most awesome sense of sarcasm, a killer combination if you ask me…
This was my list of favorite hotties of 2012, but who would be in your top 5? I’m definitely curious! 😉