Today was a day FULL of surprises! I can proudly announce that I received the “Blog of the year 2012” award, thanks to Preppy and Funny. You should definitely check out her blog, because it is absolutely fantastic! http://preppyandfunny.wordpress.com/
Here are some topics that will help you understand how this award works.
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award (http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ ) and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
The blogs that I chose for this award are the following (no particular order):
1) Feed the Piglet: this blog always makes me so damn hungry! http://feedthepiglet.wordpress.com/
2) Vittle Monster: Someone who likes to eat and likes to write about it! Don’t you think that’s the best combination ever? 😉 http://vittlemonster.com/
3) Preppy and Funny: although she has already won the award, I believe she deserves another one! http://preppyandfunny.wordpress.com/